Having built up a business initially in the domestic glazing market, we constantly strive to exceed client expectations in respect of product quality, fitting performance and general customer service. There can be no tougher demands than those of the householders we have serviced, this has lead to our primary company edict of ‘Get it Right First Time’.
Understanding our products and listening closely to our clients needs, enables us to provide the right solution first time, minimising time on site and therefore assisting contractors to satisfy their clients and avoid time penalties.
Expressions has a wealth of experience and have carried out project work for many large commercial and public bodies examples of which are detailed below:
MOD (RFCA) – Expressions have carried out many large projects across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire including:
- Full construction of glass roof meeting hall including all ground works.
- Replacement of several hundred windows and doors in Reserve Forces barracks and facilities throughout Lincolnshire and Yorkshire.
- Installation of aluminium and steel windows and doors in acute mental health facility; anti-ligature ironmongery and high specification glass (10mm Low E tough, 8.4mm toughened laminate, Argon filled).
- Replacement of 150 uPVC windows at Severn Trent offices in Mansfield and Nottingham. (This installation was photographed by Synseal as a promotional site for their product).
Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education
- Installation of portal frame glazed roof in halls of residence courtyard.
- Replacement and servicing of aluminium windows on main campus site.
- Installation of polycarbonate roof for primary school.
- Installation of aluminium windows and doors at Police station.
- Installation of aluminium windows, doors and curtain walling at secondary school.
- Installation of aluminium entrance fascia at head offices.